Heritage home maintenance and repairs
Rob Green Builders and Stonemasons specialise in heritage-listed home maintenance and repairs of buildings in South Australia. Owners of heritage-listed homes or older buildings are required by Department of Environment and Heritage to maintain and conserve their houses and other structures and ruins on their property. The Best Practice Guidelines provide detailed advice and technical information on the types of maintenance required.
How we can help with heritage-listed home conservation.
Rob Green Builders employs building and stone masonry techniques which meet these guidelines and can help you preserve and restore your historic home for years to come. Call Rob if you need help or advice concerning any of the following:
- General information and advice on the maintenance and conservation of heritage buildings.
- Maintenance and repair of older buildings in South Australia, particularly the Adelaide Hills.
- Rising damp and salt attack problems.
- Conservation and management of ruins.
- Stone masonry techniques in South Australia.
- Old stone fencing.
- Alterations and additions to heritage buildings.
All of the above areas are specifically related to heritage-listed home maintenance in South Australia. Rob is only too happy to talk to you about your heritage-listed home today!